NOW HIRING FOR 2016 FESTIVAL SEASON!
A new Music Festival Season is upon us! So Nottingham based music magazine Scorpio Review are re-launching its music news, reviews, and interviews zine & website, and we’re looking for 8 new writers to join our small team.
We have no age restrictions, or qualifications needed on this job – However a mature, friendly nature, and ability to meet deadlines on occasion is a must!
We are A not-for-profit Company, all our team members work on a voluntary basis for the sheer love of music and the great experience and opportunities we give them (Including FREE entry to some of the UK’s top music events).
This is a highly trusted position you are requesting, and if accepted you would join our highly experienced team.
We are looking for NEW WRITERS / INTERVIEWERS who can:
– Attend music events in the Nottingham area (Festival work is sometimes outside of the city)
– Construct entertaining & connecting music reviews.
– Meet deadlines when requested
– Work well in small teams of 2/3/4 people
– Interviewers must have confidence to meet high profile clients
– Interviewers must be clearly spoken, and be able to think on their feet
– FREE entry to music events around the country
– Access to national, and international rockstars, artists, promoters, bookers & other high profile people
– A supportive team to help you
– A platform to reach 100,000+ people with your writing
– An amazing opportunity to gain a positive reference and vital exp in the industry
– The ability to move onto live event management work if of interest to you
TO JOIN US
We pride ourselves on not only being Nottinghams largest independent zine, but also having a relaxed, friendly attitude to the business.
If interested in joining us simply email our editor direct at: Ian@Scorpio-promotions.com with the following…
– Your Name:
– Your Age:
– Your Sex:
– Contact Number:
– Your Current Location:
– Do you currently have a valid driving licence & car?
– Job Applying for: MARK ALL INTERESTED IN:
– Current Camera (If applying as Photographer):
– Your Top 5 Artists/Bands Currently:
– Why You Would Like To Join Us:
– What days this week are you free for possible interviews (Most interviews take place in Nottingham from 6pm)?